We are looking to add a full-time Customer Care Representative to our team in Puyallup, WA. The Customer Care Representative is responsible for reviewing and responding to customer complaints/concerns (via phone, email, online reviews, and/or other), investigating and resolving customer issues, help with some marketing tasks as needed, and other duties as assigned. The Customer Care Representative (CCR) will act as a liaison for our customers, provide service information, and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. Our goal is to ensure excellent service standards, to respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate has a high school diploma or GED and previous experience in a similar position (administrative, clerical, call center, marketing, customer service, etc.). Candidates must have a pleasant and courteous personality, strong administrative and organizational skills, strong phone and computer skills, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. He or she will be confident, genuinely excited to help our customers, patient, empathetic, and have strong troubleshooting/ problem-solving skills.
- Logs all customer information into the computer system and ensures all information is accurate and up to date.
- Manages all required paperwork and records and prepares documentation (forms, reports, etc.)
- Communicates clearly both verbally and non-verbally. Submits concise, complete, and clearly legible records and notes for customer and dealership use with the correct use of spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Manages inbound communication, such as phone calls and messages, e-mails, online reviews, and letters
- Review and respond to emails and online reviews
- Handle and investigate and resolve customer issues/concerns/complaints via phone, email, and/or other
- Active listening skills to provide customers with accurate information and advice
- Coordinates questions and issues with the appropriate department personnel
- Exhibits a high level of commitment to customer satisfaction
- Follow up with every customer that is assigned to gather information in a professional and polite manner
- Prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously in order to meet deadlines and expectations
- Personnel requires strong communication skills to work with customers, employees, and management, as they represent the dealership.
- Treat customers fairly and with honesty, and demonstrate our commitment to superior customer service and ethical business practices
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- Strong phone, internet, and computer skills including Microsoft Suite (outlook, word, excel)
- Previous experience in a similar position (administrative, clerical, call center, customer service, etc.) preferred
- Helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
- Highly professional and dependable
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems or other customer service software a plus
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- STD & LTD
- Paid Time Off (Non-Commission Positions Only)