We are Northwest Motorsport – The largest used car dealer on the West Coast and one of the top 5 in the country - and we’re still growing! We are not just a normal used car dealer, we strive to be the best of the best. We work hard to provide a comfortable and easy buying experience which starts with our fun and family friendly work atmosphere.
Since we strive to be the best, we want our employees to put their best foot forward at all times. Are you enthusiastic and endearing? Do you have a sales aptitude and willingness to accept full accountability for sales goals? Are you highly motivated and an exceptional leader who possesses amazing communication and interpersonal skills? Are you a goal-oriented individual with at least 5 years of experience leading a team to proven success? If you can answer “Yes” to these questions, then Northwest Motorsport wants to speak with you.
What you’ll do:
As a General Sales Manager and or Sales Manager for Northwest Motorsport, you’ll build and lead a team of 3+ stores in Snohomish county, to achieve sales goals, company growth and most importantly - customer satisfaction. You will hire, train, mentor and monitor team members and their performance. You’ll make sure that sales are met or exceeded. You’ll work with the Executive Management team and peers to develop and implement an on-going strategy for the Sales and Finance Departments.
Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, 401K, FSA and HSA, annual bonus for top achievers. Unheard of commission opportunities!
- Manages the department budget
- Works with the Executive Management team and peers to develop and implement on-going training for Sales staff as well as Sales Managers and Finance Managers
- Works with department leaders to achieve monthly and quarterly objectives and ensure that minimum standards are met.
- Implement and maintain a strategy to live by the 10 commandments daily.
- Review Dealer Socket and the Daily Log daily to ensure objectives are attained.
- Work with the Service Department to ensure all goals are met including but not limited to: Sales Policy Objectives, We-Owes are processed in a timely manner, vehicles are processed quickly and efficiently.
- Reviews all advertising, follow the guidelines set by the Executive Team and work directly with the Marketing Dept.
- Ensure that all compliance rules and procedures are adhered to. Make sure a daily lot walk is performed and all vehicles have the as-is sticker displayed properly.
- Follow all HR processes and procedures. Ensure all necessary documentation is completed via Compli in a timely fashion. Communication with the HR team effectively and respectfully.
- Displays high standard of ethical conduct. Refrains from unethical, dishonest and theft related behavior. Exhibits integrity, adhering to all company policies
- Aligns behavior with the needs, priorities and goals of the organization. Fosters commitment, pride, trust and team spirit.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 5+ years related experience and/or training
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Possesses the ability to write routing reports and correspondence
- Has the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Industry experience a plus
- Self Motivated , goal oriented and enthusiastic presence at all times in a team environment with the ability to lead others
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance