We are currently looking for an Inventory Intake Specialist for our 400 River Road location. The Inventory Intake Specialist is responsible for inspecting, documenting, photographing and logging all acquired vehicles into Rapid Recon for any noticeable damage and mechanical issues. He and/or she will also be responsible for driving vehicles to various locations, vendors, and making other service-related errands as needed. Northwest Motorsport will provide the Inventory Intake Specialist with an iPad and offers on-the-job training.
The ideal candidate has a high energy level, a desire to work in a fast paced environment, and a valid driver’s license. He or she must be able to follow directions well and should have basic knowledge of cars, car parts, and the tools and other equipment used. He or she must be able to work productively in a fast-paced team environment and must have a positive attitude along with having excellent computer, internet, and communication skills.
- Inspects all acquired inventory for major damage and easily identifiable mechanical issues through inspections and test drives
- Responsible for utilizing Rapid Recon to document vehicle condition with photographs and noting any mechanical and/or cosmetic issues, Carfax history, etc. Using a provided iPad by Northwest Motorsport
- Responsible for photographing and documenting the VIN sticker, VIN plate, and odometer readings and notifies the manager of any major issues that the Operations Management team would immediately disqualify a vehicle from becoming Northwest Motorsport sell-able inventory
- Logs, tracks and manages all acquired inventory in Rapid Recon Responsible for documenting and verifying accurate and detailed documentation of information for all acquired vehicles to ensure a seamless process for all departments and management
- Other duties include driving vehicles from various locations, vendors, and making other service-related errands Coordinates and works closely with coworkers and other departments
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED preferred Basic knowledge of vehicles by make, model, factory, and aftermarket options.
- Basic knowledge of cars and car parts and the tools and other equipment associated with this position
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as a member of a team
- Valid driver's license
- Able to drive both automatic and standard-transmission vehicles
- Able to safely operate motor vehicles in tight and small spaces
- Able to follow spoken and written directions
- Strong data entry and management skills
- Strong phone, internet, and computer skills including Microsoft Suite (outlook, word, excel)
- Dedication to punctuality and attendance is vital
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Non-Commission Positions Only)