Luxury and Performance Collection Automotive Sales Consultant Job Responsibilities:
Sells automobiles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales. The ideal sales consultant candidate will be extremely knowledgeable on vehicle selection, performance, accessories, efficiency, safety, features and functions, and financing options associated with our used vehicle inventory. The sales consultant confidently presents luxury, and performance vehicles to our customers in an attractive and highly informative fashion that promotes a prompt sale. In addition, our sales consultant is expected to maintain an ongoing relationship/communication with our customers in order to encourage networking and repeat business. The candidate must have a high school diploma/GED, proven sales performance record, professional appearance, outgoing personality, and a willingness to continuously prospect to sell a minimum quota on an ongoing basis.
Luxury and Performance Collection Automotive Sales Consultant Job Duties:
Possesses a great customer service index Previous new car sales experience is a must; having high line, luxury, and performance vehicle sales experience is a PLUS Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment. Provides sales management information by completing reports.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Maintain CRM follow up process, load all customers in CRM
- Greets all customers in a warm, sincere, and helpful manner
- Handles customer complaints or escalates when necessary
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Coordinates and works with coworkers and team members
- Follows all safety and security procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading technical publications
- Personnel require strong communication skills in order to work with customers, employees and management, as they represent the dealership.
- Dedication to punctuality and attendance is vital
- Great attitude and a willingness to be a team player
- High level of professionalism
- Able to drive both automatic and standard-transmission vehicles
- Valid driver's license
- Vehicle knowledge a must
- Must have great customer service index
- Experience in new car sales
- Neat, clean, professional appearance
- Strong computer and telephone skills
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave