We are looking for a full-time Operations Technician for our 400 River Road Puyallup, WA location. The Operations Technician responsibilities include but are not limited to transporting vehicles to and from our vendors and auctions, intake of inventory into our system's data base, inspecting and documenting vehicles mechanical and cosmetic conditions, posting required documentation to vehicles, and assisting the overall operations of the wholesale, service, and detail departments.
The ideal candidate has basic vehicle knowledge, a desire to work in a fast paced environment, and a valid driver’s license. He or she must have great communication and organizational skills, and a positive attitude.
- Intake of vehicles into operations systems data base
- Assess the quality and reconditioning needs as well as the mechanical and cosmetic aspects of a vehicle's exterior, interior, undercarriage, and drive-ability to be pictured and documented.
- Printing and adhering of required documentation to vehicles
- Assistance in overall operations of the detail, wholesale, lot, and service departments
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Runs vehicles to and from different vendors for service purposes
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Follows all established processes and policies
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Basic knowledge of vehicles by make, model, factory, and aftermarket options.
- Basic knowledge of vehicles acceptable condition and drive-ability
- Must be flexible with duties given to perform
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff
- General knowledge of inventory control
- Highly professional and dependable
- Able to drive both automatic and standard-transmission vehicles
- Valid driver's license
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Non-Commission Positions Only)