The Quality Assurance Specialists will be responsible for reviewing new leads for quality responses, attentiveness to the customer’s needs, response time among other things. The Quality Assurance Specialists will work towards “Closing the Feedback Loop” to improve our sales process and increase sales.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Our ideal candidates will have 3-6 months related experience or training, a high school diploma or a combination of education and experience. They must possess the ability to speak effectively in front of groups of people, must have strong mathematical, problem solving and writing skills.
- Review all new leads for quality responses, response time, attentiveness to the customers questions and requests.
- Review sales department communications for clarity, effectiveness and accuracy.
- Follow up with select leads to find out how their experience has been with their sales associate.
- Audit lead sources for response rate, lead quality, and closing percentage.
- Review lost leads, determine if truly lost, if not enroll in follow up campaigns.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure all customers are followed up with and help to increase conversion rates.
- Support customers and sales department by facilitating communications.
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
- Communicates clearly both verbally and non-verbally. Submits concise, complete and clear legible records for both dealership and customer use.
- Maintains assigned work area in an organized and clean manner. Exhibits pride in the work area and dealership.
- Provides support for projects that arise outside of the normal day to day tasks. * Taking on other duties as assigned.
- Aligns behavior with the H.I.L.T and the priorities and goals of the organization. Fosters commitment, pride, trust and team spirit.
- 3-6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Neat, clean, professional appearance
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong phone, internet, and computer skills including Microsoft Suite (outlook, word, excel)
- High school diploma or GED required
- Industry knowledge preferred
- Previous experience in a similar role a plus
- Ability to operate and use keyboard and other standard office equipment
- Able to deal with complexity
- Able to demonstrate good judgment
- Able to handle conflict situations professionally and with courtesy
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Professional writing skills to compose memos, letters, and other business correspondence observing all rules of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
- Valid driver's license
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Non-Commission Positions Only)