We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to join our team at our 400 River Road Puyallup, WA location. The Social Media Manager's responsibility is to administer all of our social media accounts, creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to online engagement. As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. He or she will cohesively manage our brand voice to achieve our marketing objectives.
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor's degree in a related field and/or equivalent work experience. He or she is a creative and motivated individual who is technologically savvy, detail oriented, analytical, and has a strong understanding of social media platforms and marketing strategies. We are looking for an individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage deadlines and work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment with minimal direction. He or she must have a robust team-oriented personality and must be able to work closely with the team to deliver a high-quality product for the company. He or she will be able to express our company’s brand creatively, have the ability to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement. Any experience in the automotive industry, with website design, and/or graphic design/photo editing software is a plus.
- Develops, maintains, and evaluates campaigns that promote our company and brand on social media sites
- Writes, edits, and shares content and deploys across multiple channels, including websites, email, blog sites, social media, etc.
- Manages online discussions and responds to requests and comments
- Creates and distributes e-mail newsletters and other promotional content
- Tracks and analyzes program results to ensure they are achieving desired results, including engagement, reach, website visits, clickthroughs, etc.
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required
- Perform research on current trends and audience behaviors
- Design and implement social media strategies to align with business objectives
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions, contests, and giveaways etc.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries promptly and monitor customer reviews.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
- Set specific goals and report on Social ROI
- Attends all staff meetings, training, and educational classes as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree (BA/BS) in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in a social media manager position
- Automotive knowledge and in-field or field-related experience preferred. Must be familiar with a variety of the marketing field's concepts, practices, and procedures, along with social media and principles of user experience regarding product pages online.
- Experience with website and graphic design programs helpful
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Strong social media skills, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Highly professional and dependable
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze current business strategies and produce accurate reporting from multiple data stores
- Understanding of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to develop creative content (text, image, and video).
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- STD & LTD
- Paid Time Off (Non-Commission Positions Only)