We are looking for a Talent Management Specialist to join the best HR team in the industry!
Our Talent Management Specialist will be responsible for the following:
Assists with Full cycle recruitment activities such as sourcing, screening, and hiring talent across various levels within the organization. This includes posting open positions on our website and job boards, creating a pipeline of candidates, creating job descriptions and requisitions, scheduling interviews, conducting phone screens, reference checks and background checks, and attending recruitment and job fair events.
Partners with management to assess hiring needs and strategy to acquire talent.
Onboards new employees and facilitates New Employee Orientation.
Is responsible for data integrity and data updates in our systems.
Supports creation of NWMS's professional development/training initiatives.
Manages, organizes, plans and maintains functions associated with the day-to-day human resources needs of the company.
Guides leadership and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines, communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Ensures compliance with all relevant federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Strong collaboration, communication, and leadership skills
- Coordinates and works with coworkers and team members
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Coordinates questions and issues with the appropriate department personnel
- Manages inbound communication, such as phone calls and messages, e-mails, and letters
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required
- Provides clerical support, such as typing, filing, copying, data entry, and record keeping
- Helps educate/train new staff members
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Some overnight travel may be required
- Exemplary customer service skills including the ability to create positive first impressions and develop partnerships internally and externally
- Knowledge of relevant federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Communication and interpersonal skills to interact professionally with individuals at all levels of the company
- Able to deal with confidential information appropriately
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly professional and dependable
- 2-3 years related experience with at least 1 year of extensive talent management experience
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, HRIS system is a plus
- HR Certification preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- STD & LTD
- Paid Time Off (Non-Commission Positions Only)
- BEST HR TEAM IN THE INDUSTRY