The Automotive Title Clerk performs a wide range of administrative and office support duties associated with vehicle documentation, such as titles in and out of state, registrations, license plates, and other vehicle/owner information. He or she also helps with inventory tracking, record keeping, and reporting.
The ideal candidate has at least two years of automotive dealership experience in a title clerk position. He or she must be able to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment while handling multiple projects. The candidate must have excellent communication, administrative, organizational, and computer skills.
- Manages vehicle documentation, including tax and title information, registrations, etc.
- Helps with vehicle inventory control and maintains accurate records
- Manages inbound phone inquiries and routes calls accordingly
- Provides administrative assistance as needed
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required; some post high school education or training preferred
- Minimum of two years experience in automotive title clerk position
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Ability to multitask
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
- Highly professional and dependable
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Non-Commission Positions Only)