What if I live out of state?

If you live outside of the state of Washington there will be additional paperwork that will need to be completed depending on the details of your purchase. We will need your current out of state driver’s license plus a second form of proof of residency such as a utility bill, mortgage statement, cable bill, etc. Military ID does not fulfill this requirement.

If you live out of state and are unable to come into one of our dealership locations, there are additional requirements to protect both Northwest Motorsport and consumers from identity theft and fraud. This includes, but are not limited to:

  • The vehicle must be delivered to the address provided on your identification.
  • Deposits are typically $1000 and are non-refundable.
  • For fastest delivery of the vehicle, the funds should be sent via wire transfer. Cashier’s Check is also acceptable but may require additional processing time. While we may take credit and debit cards for payments of deposits, we will not accept a credit card payment for the full amount of the purchase.
  • All documents will be sent by certified mail. This includes both documents sent to the customer as well as the returned documents being sent to Northwest Motorsport.
  • All documents will need to be notarized.
  • Additional requests may be made as a condition of the sale to ensure the accuracy and legitimacy of the transaction. This may include verification of documentation and information provided.