To help your transaction move quickly, we recommend that you come with the following items for all registered owners and/or credit applicants.
- Current (unexpired) valid state issued Driver’s License
- If you have moved recently or the address on your license is not your current address, please bring additional documentation showing your name and address such as a mortgage statement, utility or cable bill, etc.
- Out of state buyers must provide two forms of identification showing proof of residency in the other state. Military ID does not fulfil this requirement.
- Proof of car insurance
- Payment method for down payment or purchase (credit or debit card, cash, cashiers or bank check, personal check, etc.). We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Depending on the situation, multiple forms of payment may be needed. For example, Northwest Motorsport limits certain payment methods due to potential fraud and will not accept a credit card payment for the full purchase amount of any vehicle.
- Your two most current paystubs or pay statements from all sources of income you would like considered for financing.
- If you are pre-approved, bring the pre-approval letter from your bank or credit union.
- If you plan to trade in a vehicle as part of your purchase, make sure you have your current registration and title. If there is a loan on the vehicle, bring a current payment coupon or statement. We will need the lender information to get payoff quote for the loan. If there are other owners listed on the title, we will need them to release their interest in the vehicle.
- Additional documents may be required for identification, IRS reporting, financing, etc. This is not an all-inclusive list.